Fighting for Liberty

Truth the mainstream media doesn't tell you about

DAVID ROCKEFELLER’S SIXTH HEART TRANSPLANT SUCCESSFUL AT AGE 99

April 28th, 2015 | by Bob Flanagan

David Rockefeller’s Sixth Heart Transplant Successful at Age 99

Billionaire philanthropist David Rockefeller has undergone successfully his sixth heart transplant in 38 years at the venerable age of 99 years old.

The heart transplant surgery, which lasted 6 hours and was done by a team of private surgeons at his principal residence, on the family estate in Pocantico Hills, New Yorkdoesn’t seem to have tired the legendary business man known for his dynamism and cunningness.

His first heart transplant occurred in 1976 after a dramatic car accident led him to suffer a heart attack. He was operated 24 hours later and up and jogging a week later.

island-rich

David Rockefeller will be resting for the next weeks in his Hanuatu Island complex after he underwent successfully his sixth heart transplant in 42 years at the venerable age of 99

The 99-year old man allowed reporters to ask him a few questions only 36 hours after the operation, a testament to the sturdy health of the American icon.

«Every time I get a new heart, it is like the breath of life is swept across my body. I feel reenergized and alive» he told reporters.

Asked about the secret to his longevity, Mr Rockefeller explained a simple life is the way to go.

«People often ask me this question and I always answer the same thing: Love life. Live a simple life, play with your kids, enjoy the things you have, spend time with good loyal friends» he acknowledged with a kind smile.

«I’ve made a lot of money in my life, but I’ve given most of it away. There is no point of having if you can’t share» explained the renown philanthropist.

The man that has also had two kidney transplants in 1988 and 2004 is still extremely positive about his health and hopes to live up to 200 years, he told reporters jokingly and in good spirit, only hours after his operation.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-tran...

Views: 1357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a waste of perfectly good body parts. And to think of all the decent people on waiting lists for organs who die waiting, while this scourge on the human race gets six hearts and two kidneys. At 99, why is he getting the heart transplant while younger people in need are left to die. I guess Obamacare doesn't apply to this POS.

Exactly!

he doesn't even need one of those dirty germy hospitals like we have to use....

Why such a fear of death is he uncertain about life after death?

Is he afraid of the possibility that hell is waiting for him?

I'm not so sure the Devil would want competition with his diabolical history of evil.

When I was a teenager my dad told me about David Rockefeller. He said that when he was notified of the public response to one of his heinous money making underhanded tricks against the common man, his response was;

"The public be damned, I'll build them a Church!" in another comment I recall he said in response to workers organizing with a potentially effective force his response was; "I'll hire an Army to counter them."

Not only has this man's life for the informed, shown itself to be nothing more than pure Evil, the result of his deeds and true character now showing on his face! 

Six hearts! What a waste, David, give up the ghost and leave the world a much better place without your psychopathic negative contributions and continued existence.  

He doesn't need a heart..he needs a coffin

I wonder how all those organs for one Man were obtained It hard enough to get just one organ transplant he's had 8#%##%^#.  I bet not all those donors were willing donors ?????????? And he lives the simple life with an operating room right in his modest Island home  At least one of the hearts he received must have been from a Nephilim Chimera Hybrid Creatures that would explain his Evilness 

quote "Asked about the secret to his longevity, Mr Rockefeller explained a simple (Evil Ritual Filled) life is the way to (totally control the whole world) go. «People often ask me this (stupid) question and I always answer (with) the same (Deceptive Dishonest Lie) thing: Love (only my own ) life. Live a simple (Satanist Trillionaire) life (style), play with your (inbred kids),enjoy the things you have (stolen and hidden from the rest of the human slave), spend time with good loyal (paid off -bought off) friends» he acknowledged with a kind (Bloodlusting Cynical Evil SCUMBAG) smile. I’ve made (stolen embezzled defrauded and outright robbed) a lot of money in my life, but I’ve given  (hoarded and hidden)  most of it away

Sorry I could not help myself I added all the Between the line stuff in ( )  Don't ya think its closer to the truth now??????

RSS

The Book - Solving 9-11: The Deception that Changed the World HERE

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Events

Latest Activity

Anton Weyers is now a member of Fighting for Liberty
Wednesday
Hanifa is now a member of Fighting for Liberty
Jun 13
Robert M. "Bob" Bowen liked Stephen Smith's blog post Congresswoman Dr Cynthia McKinney Talks About 911 - ""How Did We Fail 4 Times in One Day?"
Jun 12
Harvey Aronson is now a member of Fighting for Liberty
Jun 10
Robert M. "Bob" Bowen left a comment for margaret (Salty Margarita)
Jun 4
margaret (Salty Margarita) left a comment for Bruce R. Bowman
Jun 3
margaret (Salty Margarita) left a comment for Bruce Bowman
Jun 3
margaret (Salty Margarita) left a comment for Robert M. "Bob" Bowen
Jun 3
Robert M. "Bob" Bowen and margaret (Salty Margarita) are now friends
Jun 3
margaret (Salty Margarita) left a comment for Robert M. "Bob" Bowen
Jun 3
Robert M. "Bob" Bowen is now a member of Fighting for Liberty
Jun 3
margaret (Salty Margarita) posted a blog post
Jun 3
dawn updated their profile
May 7
dawn is now a member of Fighting for Liberty
May 3
nicholas parisi liked Stephen Smith's blog post Congresswoman Dr Cynthia McKinney Talks About 911 - ""How Did We Fail 4 Times in One Day?"
Apr 28
Alan R Christensen commented on Stephen Smith's blog post Trump Bombed Syria For Israel
Apr 26
Bruce R. Bowman commented on Stephen Smith's blog post Trump Bombed Syria For Israel
Apr 23
Barbara Kull is now a member of Fighting for Liberty
Apr 23
Bruce R. Bowman shared Stephen Smith's blog post on Facebook
Apr 22
Stephen Smith commented on Stephen Smith's blog post Trump Bombed Syria For Israel
Apr 22

Osama bin Laden Near Death in 2002 (from Dan Rather CBS) Aired on CBS Jan 28th, 2002 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three questions for ya

#1 How many Buildings went down on 911?

#2 How many steel framed buildings in the entire history of the world ever came down due to fire?

#3 Where were the steel framed buildings that came down?

Answer honestly then Scroll down for answers...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Filming Cops

Ken Okeefe website
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DEMANDING 911 TRUTH

www.Bollyn.com

Patriots Question 911
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am the Face of Truth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Architects and Engineers for Truth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~