Fighting for Liberty

Where Freedom Fighters Meet

To All Members of Fighting for Liberty, Please leave a reply here

We need to find out if members are using this site or have just joined and are no longer active. What I would like for all of you that are getting use of this site to please reply on this post..I thought about broadcasting a message privately to everyone,like I did once before (over a year ago).I got so many good comments before, I thought I would share them this time so I decided to put it in a discussion for everyone to comment on.

I would like for everyone to leave a reply on this discussion on how they are using this site. It doesn't have to be a long comment, just a quick reply to let me know you are using this site.The ones that don't reply after a week or so I will realize they are not using this site. We need active members for truth. There are many on here that have joined and not been active at all, there are some that have not even left a comment, joined any groups, or anything in over a year. We don't need members that are not even looking at the site. This site can be seen by the public, they do not need to be members to see what is posted on this site, although membership is needed to get the emails for broadcasted  posts.If you are going to those emails and reading posts that is good and means you are active but not noticed. Please leave a short comment on this discussion.

There are some I am sure have turned off the email notices because they were "bothering" them. Those will not see this discussion ever, or anything else on this site for that matter. After all it is not that hard to delete emails. Those are the ones I call fence sitters. We don't need fence sitters .. we need active members, so please leave a short comment even if you are shy.

Also if any of you have any suggestions for this site please leave them as a reply  to this discussion. We all must unite to expose and remove from power the true enemy, the bankster owners of the unFederal Federal Reserve. I will broadcast this several times in the next few weeks to give everyone a chance to see it and leave a reply.
   Thanks everyone for all you do..Kudos!
                   FFL  site creator,
                           Margaret

Problems with fence sitters http://fightingforliberty.ning.com/profiles/blogs/admin-post-delete...

Views: 1568

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I always knew the catholic church was bad, but this is PURE SICK.  No wonder these reincarnated manwhores ride in bullet proof vehicles.  And to already have so many catholic whore mongers and followers are catholic people really that dumb as to be part of such a SICK F*#K religion. Sweet Jesus killing them all God won't be able to sort them all out.

Great Site I repost often comment once in a while always read Thank you for Loving Our Country and World ..and exposing the Nazis trying to run the World

What if we are being destroyed as a people?

What is our government is intentionally destroying America?

What if our manufacturing base is being destroyed on purpose?

What if Obama is committing treason?

What if 911 was a false flag attack?

What if the globalists are trying to bankrupt America and are successful?

What if we are being killed on purpose by the AMA?

What if there is a cure for all cancer and it has been known for years?

What if the suppostions about chem-trails and the poisionings are true?

What if there is a small group of folks, about 200 that own 99% of the wealth?

What are you going to do?

Thanks,

Robert E. Adams

P.S. What do you think I will do?

Attachments:

I visit the site daily in hopes I'll run across something I don't already know. Sometimes I find an interesting article and I forward it on.

But this site and many other so called fighting the NWO are just a place to hash and rehash everything and anything. Someday I would like to come across a group who actually does something instead of just posting and talking.

But this is just me now.... and not trying to bad mouth the site as I realize everyday someone wakes  up or gains some knowledge. there's 200 million sheeple out there who may one day run across this site and hopefully wake up.. But will it cause them to get off their butts and do anything I doubt it.

I may sound negative and critical but it comes from many years of trying to get people to not only understand but respond.

I no longer live in States, I've been places and done things that I'm proud to have taken part in. Now as time for action has passed and the end is fast approaching, i spend my time enjoying our final days.

Any day now the war with Iran will explode, and when the nukes fly I'll be one of the first to go. Which in itself is a blessing

because only a fool would want to live in the aftermath of a thermo nuclear war. And that's exactly where we are headed.

Do i blame our criminally insane leaders........ no. I blame each and every person for their apathy and allowing all this to happen. Oh there are many excuses used to justify our ignorance, but the bottom line is we failed to think for ourselves.

Now the entire world will pay dearly for  our omissions.

We talk about our fight.......... but as Nam vet I wonder just what people consider a fight is?

If people understood the word fight.. we would not be on the eve of our destruction

well fucking put, Mustafa... me I pay no attention to the laws, legislation, or whatever they call it, that some man or women "EMPLOYEE" passes!  now should they show up at my door trying to enforce their crap laws, I will be happy to feed their remains to my DOGS.  That is how so many see it. The others are just sheep happy to be fed their shit.  I follow "GOD", the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution up to the 10th Amendment  PERIOD..all after 10 is for the "employees" control of the "EMPLOYERS". NO HUMAN  or  "EMPLOYEE/POLITICIAN"  MAKES ANY LAWS FOR THIS MAN. 

Thank you Patrick, It was one year yesterday I threw up my hands and left the States I spent six months living in Egypt and visiting seven countries in the area. I seen first hand the results of America spreading democracy.

Now I live in Mongolia expernicing pure raw freedom. Having tasted that, lived it, I can never nor do I want to ever come back.

You have a great day!

moose

Wow Brother I don't blame you one bit, was I younger I may have left too.  I too was in the vacation capital called Viet Nam 66-68 I find the total blind leading the blind America we have now, the total fault of the people, Ignorants who believe and follow laws enacted by "employees" for :: STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES..  not in my America.  They can all suck the brown from my shorts before I will.  Employees will never make anything I follow I am one of the "EMPLOYERS"   FUCK THEM and the horse the rode in on!   You may want to check Facebook if you have it there.  Many more awake from all over. Keep in touch I like the cut of you jib   as they say

I thought I smelled something familiar. lol 66/68/69 discharged in country 69 came home in 70.

never to old to live again, hell i was 64 when i picked up and left. Wished I'd a done 10 years sooner but held on to the thought people would wake up. want nothing to do with facebook or google.

I'ol drop in from time to time.

welcome home

moose

moose you were there during the REAL shit was going on. COOL,  Facebook and Goggle don't scare me besides it's fun cause I say as I please my "employees" or their gestapo forces don't scare me, they don't know me. even with their intel on all us "new enemy" types/not a politician. our FREAKING "employees" need a trip to the woodshed with a barrel stave.

Yes those were exciting times........... but i wouldn't classify it as cool. lol. my online

social activity is limited to dropping in on sites like this. Always searching for an action

group, but all i find is talk.

I guess that's become the American way. One site today, i was called down for using the term screaming.lol oh well i guess everyone is waiting for the spacemen to come and save the world.

It's 10 am here and -33f guess i'll eat breakfast and go for a walk.

you have a great day,

moose

Well it's raining 8:20 PM here I had my great day aready But may you enjoy yours Brother is that minus 33 we haven't had cold like that for over a month now.  I  think if there is something out there watching us, I'm sure they are wise enough to stay away from us.  You and Yours be safe and well.. Your Friend and Brother Patrick Rohrbach, Galena, Missouri

Actually it's quite warm for this area.lol usually at this time of the day

. it's in the -40's. But normal for Ulaan Baatar Mongolia.

There is no yours, like I say I'm free. lol Totally free!

latter Bro.

moose

RSS

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Events

Latest Activity

Bruce Bowman shared Guy Razer's blog post on Facebook
37 minutes ago
Bruce Bowman liked margaret (Salty Margarita)'s blog post The CODEPINK crew outside of John Kerry's house in DC tonight
38 minutes ago
Bruce Bowman liked margaret (Salty Margarita)'s blog post Military Against Cilivilians Is Genocide and Nuttyahoo is a Liar
38 minutes ago
margaret (Salty Margarita) commented on margaret (Salty Margarita)'s blog post Military Against Cilivilians Is Genocide and Nuttyahoo is a Liar
3 hours ago
margaret (Salty Margarita) commented on margaret (Salty Margarita)'s blog post Military Against Cilivilians Is Genocide and Nuttyahoo is a Liar
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
margaret (Salty Margarita) posted blog posts
5 hours ago
margaret (Salty Margarita) posted a status
"1500 rockets fired and 3 dead Israelis /Gaza1280 dead cilvilians over 6000 wounded Thousands of homes destroyed"
8 hours ago
James Φοίνιξ liked Guy Razer's blog post Things Are Getting Very Ugly For Those Outside The War Racket!
9 hours ago
James Φοίνιξ liked Michael Starr's photo
9 hours ago
margaret (Salty Margarita) commented on margaret (Salty Margarita)'s blog post Palestians that have been killed by Israel aren't just numbers, but have have Names and Faces
15 hours ago
margaret (Salty Margarita) commented on margaret (Salty Margarita)'s blog post Palestians that have been killed by Israel aren't just numbers, but have have Names and Faces
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
margaret (Salty Margarita) left a comment for Rachelle McPhate
16 hours ago
margaret (Salty Margarita) posted photos
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
Osama bin Laden Near Death in 2002 (from Dan Rather CBS) Aired on CBS Jan 28th, 2002 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three questions for ya

#1 How many Buildings went down on 911?

#2 How many steel framed buildings in the entire history of the world ever came down due to fire?

#3 Where were the steel framed buildings that came down?

Answer honestly then Scroll down for answers...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DEMANDING 911 TRUTH

Patriots Question 911
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am the Face of Truth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Architects and Engineers for Truth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Military Officers for 911 Truth ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Firefighters for 911 Truth/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~