Truth the mainstream media doesn't tell you about
|The full list of the 9/11 hijackers names was released on 9/14/01. Below are the nineteen men identified on the FBI website as the hijackers.
Eight of the men have subsequently been confirmed as being alive. None of the names listed are shown on the passenger manifests of the hijacked flights.
AMERICAN AIRLINES Flight 77
1. Khalid Almihdhar: Possible Saudi national, possible resident of San Diego, Calif., and New York. Aliases: Sannan Al-Makki; Khalid Bin Muhammad; 'Addallah Al-Mihdhar; Khalid Mohammad Al-Saqaf.
2. Majed Moqed: Possible Saudi national. Aliases: Majed M. GH Moqed; Majed Moqed, Majed Mashaan Moqed.
3. Nawaf Alhazmi: Possible Saudi national, possible resident of Fort Lee, N.J.; Wayne, N.J.; San Diego, Calif. Aliases: Nawaf Al-Hazmi; Nawaf Al Hazmi; Nawaf M.S. Al Hazmi.
4. Salem Alhazmi: Possible Saudi national, possible resident of Fort Lee, N.J., or Wayne, N.J.
AMERICAN AIRLINES Flight 11
1. Satam M.A. Al Suqami: Possible Saudi national. Date of birth used: June 28, 1976; Last known address: United Arab Emirates.
3. Wail M. Alshehri: Date of birth used: Sept. 1, 1968. Possible residences: Hollywood, Fla.; Newton, Mass. Believed to be a pilot.
4. Mohamed Atta: Possible Egyptian national. Date of birth used: Sept. 1, 1968. Possible residences: Hollywood, Fla; Coral Springs, Fla; Hamburg, Germany. Believed to be a pilot. Aliases: Mehan Atta; Mohammad El Amir; Muhammad Atta; Mohamed El Sayed; Mohamed Elsayed; Muhammad Muhammad Al Amir Awag Al Sayyid Atta; Muhammad Muhammad Al-Amir Awad Al Sayad.
UNITED AIRLINES Flight 175
1. Marwan Al-Shehhi: Date of birth used: May 9, 1978. Possible residence: Hollywood, Fla. Believed to be a pilot. Aliases: Marwan Yusif Muhammad Rashid Al-Shehi; Marwan Yusif Muhammad Rashid Lakrab Al-Shihhi; Abu Abdullah.
2. Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad: Possible residence: Delray Beach, Fla. Aliases: Fayez Ahmad; Banihammad Fayez Abu Dhabi Banihammad; Fayez Rashid Ahmed; Banihammad Fayez; Rasid Ahmed Hassen Alqadi; Abu Dhabi Banihammad Ahmed Fayez; Faez Ahmed.
3. Ahmed Alghamdi: Alias: Ahmed Salah Alghamdi
4. Hamza Alghamdi: Possible residence: Delray Beach, Fla. Aliases: Hamza Al-Ghamdi; Hamza Ghamdi; Hamzah Alghamdi; Hamza Alghamdi Saleh.
UNITED AIRLINES Flight 93
2. Ahmed Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi: Possible Saudi national. Date of birth used: Oct. 11, 1980. Possible residence: Delray Beach, Fla. Alias: Ahmed Alhaznawi.
3. Ahmed Alnami: Possible residence: Delray Beach, Fla. Aliases: Ali Ahmed Alnami; Ahmed A. Al-Nami; Ahmed Al-Nawi.
|The BBC reported a transcript of a phone call made by Flight Attendant Madeline Amy Sweeney to Boston air traffic controls in which she gave the seat numbers occupied by the hijackers, and these seat numbers ...
CNN reported that the men who hijacked the aircraft used phony IDs containing the names of real people living in Arab nations in the middle east.
So, one fact is apparent. If those who hijacked the 9/11 airplanes were using stolen identities, then we don't know who they were or who they worked for. We can't. It's impossible.
Now, people who are intending to commit suicide normally don't worry about whether anyone knows their real name, and it is here that some other odd aspects of this case take on a new meaning.
We are told that the group that planned and carried out the hijackings and subsequent attack on the World Trade Towers were highly trained (possibly by the CIA) experts, with knowledge of how to steal identities, forge fake IDs, and compromise White House and Air Force One security codes.
Yet at the same time, we are being told that these same hijackers spent the night before the attack getting drunk in bars, making noise, screaming insults at the "infidels", and doing everything they could to attract attention to themselves. They used the credit cards issued in their stolen names, allowed their driver's licenses with the stolen names to be photocopied, and used public library computers to send emails back and forth using their stolen names signed to unencrypted messages about their plans to steal aircraft and crash them into buildings, then decorated their apartments with absurdly obvious props such as a crop dusting manual to the point where the whole affair reads like a low budget "B" detective movie from the 1930s.
In short, these men did everything they could to make sure everyone knew who they were, or more to the point, who they were pretending to be.
Because the IDs used by the hijackers were phony, we cannot know who they really were or who they really worked for. But what is apparent is that those who planned the hijackings and the 9/11 attacks went out of their way to leave plenty of clues pointing to citizens of middle eastern Arab nations.
We don't know who planned 9/11 attacks.
But we do know who they wanted us to think they were.
We do know who they intended America to blame for the attacks.