Truth the mainstream media doesn't tell you about
This is one of the most important (and ENCOURAGING) radio shows that I've heard in a LONG WHILE! Could this be the solution to ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS?
I think Frank Weltner (the former owner of jewwatch.com) may be slightly mistaken here in saying that the government GIVES the banks money. Instead, I believe that the government simply ALLOWS the banks to create their own money out of nothing. This is of course nothing less than legalized counterfeiting. Don't try this at home - you'll sent to prison if you do! But banks can get away with it, because Congress says they can. But what gives the banks the ability to do something that would put yourself in prison if you tried it? Not sure of the answer to this question.
The bottom line is everything the government allows the banks to do can be done just as easily by the government itself, without having to pay usury to private bankers. The government can issue whatever amount of money you need, DEBT- and INTEREST-FREE! That means there is nothing for you to pay back! It's FREE MONEY from the government! And since the government can give YOU free money, it can also give ITSELF all the money it needs as well, i.e. NO MORE NEED FOR ANY TAXES! You can work as much or as little as you want, and get basically all of your necessities (food, housing, car, utilities, education, and health care) PAID FOR completely by the government, with no debt to ever be paid back!
The only reason we haven't been doing this all along now is that government is in place for only one thing, to protect the property of only the richest 1 or 2%, that basically compose the banking system. Even though these people are the richest ones on earth, most of them never had to work a day in their lives. They are simply sponging off your own hard work.
All of this may in fact HAVE to be implemented soon, because as Frank mentioned, they are making robots that can do most jobs that previously required humans to do. The available number of jobs for humans is going to plummet as a result of this in the near future. We will then have to make a choice between either allowing this surplus of human population to DIE, or we can adopt this system of government-issued money (bypassing the banks) and everyone can live to their heart's content abundantly. You can count on the "elite" 1% insisting on the former, so it becomes a question of how loud the remaining 99% can be as to whether the latter option is chosen.